1. According to this course, which of the following is NOT an element of a complete request?A. Customer B. Performer C. Conditions of satisfaction D. Consequences of not fulfilling the request E. Timeframe
2. What does a request do?A. Tells the intended performer exactly what the customer wants. B. It gives the intended performer all the information necessary to determine if and to what extent he/she can fulfill the request. C. It sets the performer up to make a commitment, or promise. D. All of the above E. B and C above
3. ASAP is a perfectly good timeframe for a request.A. True B. False
4. Which of the following is NOT a useful response to a request?A. Yes, I will do that. B. No, I can't do that. C. I can't have it by tomorrow as you are asking, but I can get it to you by Wednesday. Will that work? D. I'll do everything I can to get it done.
5. An offer becomes a commitment when it is accepted.A. True B. False
6. Which of the following is NOT something this course says about complaints for action?A. A complaint for action is a way of holding a performer directly and personally accountable for not fulfilling a request. B. A complaint for action can be made directly to the person who failed to fulfill their commitment to you, or to a third party who will listen to you. C. A complaint for action should at the very least let the performer who failed to fulfill their commitment know what damage this has caused, and what you would like them to do to repair it. D. All of the above. E. A and C above.
Copyright © 2019 Care CEUs
Visit us at https://www.careceus.com