This course is expiring, etc. etc. etc.
Please Note: This course has varying hours depending on the state in which you're licensed. See Below.
NAB approval #20191014-2.75-A46786-DL
CEU Course Description
In this course, guidelines are presented for writing performance elements and standards and maximizing the capability of performance plans for focusing employee efforts on achieving organizational and group goals.
CEU Course Objectives
1. Outline the eight-step process for developing employee performance plans.
2. Describe the systematic process of performance management including planning, monitoring, developing, rating, and rewarding performance.
3. Differentiate between measuring activities and measuring accomplishments.
4. Discuss specific strategies to develop performance plans that are aligned with and support organizational goals.
5. Review regulatory requirements for employee performance plans.
Did you know you can now get UNLIMITED Continuing Education Credit Hours for only $199/year?
Click Here to learn more.
In order to view this course, you will need to be able to view a PDF document for the course material. If your device doesn't have the capability to view a PDF, you can click here to download Adobe Acrobat for free.
The board approval status information is provided based on our current understanding of the licensing agencies. Please note that it is the responsibility of each licensee to verify acceptance of our courses with their licensing agency.