This course is expiring, etc. etc. etc.
Please Note: This course has varying hours depending on the state in which you're licensed. See Below.
NAB Program Approval Number: 20190529-2.75-A42957-DL
CEU Course Description
This course was developed from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration publication which provides a general overview of standards-related topics. The summary of General Industry safety and health standards contained in the publication are to aid employers, supervisors, workers, health and safety committee members, and safety and health personnel in their efforts toward achieving compliance with OSHA standards in the workplace.
CEU Course Objectives
1. Review the different OSHA recommended elements.
2. Enumerate the most frequently cited standards.
3. Identify the time limit that employers have to report injuries, illnesses, or fatalities.
4. Become familiar with which direction exit doors must swing.
5. Appreciate the radiation exposure limits for specific sections of the body.
Did you know you can now get UNLIMITED Continuing Education Credit Hours for only $199/year?
Click Here to learn more.
In order to view this course, you will need to be able to view a PDF document for the course material. If your device doesn't have the capability to view a PDF, you can click here to download Adobe Acrobat for free.
The board approval status information is provided based on our current understanding of the licensing agencies. Please note that it is the responsibility of each licensee to verify acceptance of our courses with their licensing agency.