This course is expiring, etc. etc. etc.
CE Credit Hours: 3.00 Continuing Education Credit Hours
NAB Program Approval Number: 20200331-3-A51536-DL
CEU Course Description
This course was developed from the Alzheimer's Foundation of America recommendations for an integrated national plan to overcome Alzheimer's disease report which provides a compilation of the voices of family caregivers, clinicians, researchers, long-term care professionals, direct care professionals, law enforcement officers, policy makers, and the general public about their personal and professional experiences with Alzheimer's disease, their recommendations for change, and their hopes that this process goes beyond a 'check the box' exercise.
CEU Course Objectives
1. Become familiar with where the United States is compared to other countries in relation to having Alzheimer's disease plans in place.
2. Identify the amount out of each dollar appropriated to NIH that goes toward supporting the work of the NIA.
3. Review the clinical care available regarding general practitioners and screening tools.
4. Enumerate the AFA recommendations for developing an international Alzheimer's plan, requirements for certified nursing aids and home care aides, and Medicare contributions.
5. Be aware of the rate that Alzheimer's disease is increasing.
Did you know you can now get UNLIMITED Continuing Education Credit Hours for only $199/year?
Click Here to learn more.
We will disclose, in advance, any proprietary interest in any product, instrument, device, service, or material to be discussed during the learning event, as well as the source of any third-party compensation related to the presentation. This policy applies to both our organization and contractors. If such proprietary/financial interests exist, we will publish a disclaimer in marketing or instructional materials for a course.
In order to view this course, you will need to be able to view a PDF document for the course material. If your device doesn't have the capability to view a PDF, you can click here to download Adobe Acrobat for free.
The board approval status information is provided based on our current understanding of the licensing agencies. Please note that it is the responsibility of each licensee to verify acceptance of our courses with their licensing agency.