This course is expiring, etc. etc. etc.
CE Credit Hours: 2.00 Continuing Education Credit Hours
CEU Course Description
This CEU survey course takes a superficial overview of the so-called bloodborne pathogens with special emphasis on Hepatitis B. The material is a compilation from CDC and NIH publications designed to meet the requirements of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA’s) Bloodborne Pathogen Standard.
CEU Course Objectives
1. Recognize distinctive features of the Hepatitis A, B and C
2. Identify bloodborne pathogens with available vaccines
3. Understand where bloodborne pathogens reside and how they can be transmitted
4. Recognize protective measures that should be taken in environments with exposure potential
5. Be familiar with diagnosis and treatment of Hepatitis B
Did you know you can now get UNLIMITED Continuing Education Credit Hours for only $199/year?
Click Here to learn more.
In order to view this course, you will need to be able to view a PDF document for the course material. If your device doesn't have the capability to view a PDF, you can click here to download Adobe Acrobat for free.
The board approval status information is provided based on our current understanding of the licensing agencies. Please note that it is the responsibility of each licensee to verify acceptance of our courses with their licensing agency.