This course is expiring, etc. etc. etc.
CE Credit Hours: 2.00 Continuing Education Credit Hours
CEU Course Description
A review of Florida Laws and Rules this course includes content on Chapters 456 and 464 of the Florida Statutes and the rules in Title 64B9 of the Florida Administrative Code.
CEU Course Objectives
1. Discuss specific laws and rules related to the practice of nursing and nursing assisting.
2. Identify various levels of nursing practice in the State and the general scope of practice of each.
3. Discuss the general requirements for continuing licensure in the State.
4. Differentiate between ethical and legal practice.
5. Discuss any pertinent discipline related to nursing practice.
6. Be able to plan for career maintenance and ongoing development.
Did you know you can now get UNLIMITED Continuing Education Credit Hours for only $199/year?
Click Here to learn more.
In order to view this course, you will need to be able to view a PDF document for the course material. If your device doesn't have the capability to view a PDF, you can click here to download Adobe Acrobat for free.
The board approval status information is provided based on our current understanding of the licensing agencies. Please note that it is the responsibility of each licensee to verify acceptance of our courses with their licensing agency.