This course is expiring, etc. etc. etc.
CE Credit Hours: 1.00 Continuing Education Credit Hours
CEU Course Description
This course is intended to address care during the last days to last hours of life, including common symptoms, ethical dilemmas that may arise, and the role of the cancer care professional in caring for patients and their families during this time.
CEU Course Objectives
1. Discuss what is included in advance care planning and why this is beneficial to the patient, family, and health care providers.
2. Examine the procedure that should be followed for pain treatment due to cross-tolerance between opioids.
3. Investigate the many different symptoms that opioids are useful for relieving.
4. Examine the systemic interventions for a patient that has hemorrhaging.
5. Identify what guidelines suggest should and should not be introduced when the ventilator is being withdrawn.
Did you know you can now get UNLIMITED Continuing Education Credit Hours for only $199/year?
Click Here to learn more.
In order to view this course, you will need to be able to view a PDF document for the course material. If your device doesn't have the capability to view a PDF, you can click here to download Adobe Acrobat for free.
The board approval status information is provided based on our current understanding of the licensing agencies. Please note that it is the responsibility of each licensee to verify acceptance of our courses with their licensing agency.