This course is expiring, etc. etc. etc.
CE Credit Hours: 1.50 Continuing Education Credit Hours
NAB Approval Number: 20200529-1.50-A53543-DL
CEU Course Description
This course was developed from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration publication which describes policies and procedures for targeting and enforcement efforts to reduce occupational illness and injury in nursing and residential care facilities in the North American Industrial Classification System.
CEU Course Objectives
1. Identify the number of days allowed for the State's notice of intent if the State's emphasis program will be identical to or different from the Federal program.
2. Be aware of the percentage of all reported injuries in nursing care facilities for calendar year 2010 that were due to overexertion.
3. Become familiar with approximately how many assaults by persons in nursing and residential care facilities were reported.
4. Enumerate which states have existing regulations or codes that can be applied to ergonomics-related injuries.
5. Appreciate how to calculate the DART rate.
Did you know you can now get UNLIMITED Continuing Education Credit Hours for only $199/year?
Click Here to learn more.
In order to view this course, you will need to be able to view a PDF document for the course material. If your device doesn't have the capability to view a PDF, you can click here to download Adobe Acrobat for free.
The board approval status information is provided based on our current understanding of the licensing agencies. Please note that it is the responsibility of each licensee to verify acceptance of our courses with their licensing agency.