This course is expiring, etc. etc. etc.
Please Note: This course has varying hours depending on the state in which you're licensed. See Below.
NAB CEU Approval Progam Number: 20190922-1.25-A46419-DL
CEU Course Overview
This CE video course is intended for Leaders, Managers, Supervisors, Human Resource Professionals and those who want to accomplish goals they can't do alone. The course covers a language and process for making strong commitments, and for increasing the likelihood that those commitments are kept. Specifically, the course covers the most effective way to make requests and offers so others know exactly what you are asking for, how people can respond to requests in ways that create strong commitments, and how people can manage commitments so that work gets done efficiently. By using the language and process offered in this course individuals and organizations can increase both program success and personal well-being.
CEU Course Objectives
1. Learn how to make complete requests which ensure the people you ask know exactly what you want and lead to clear mutual understanding of what needs to be done.
2. Be able to respond to requests people make of you realistically so that you don't create false expectations and don't overextend yourself.
3. Understand the difference between responding to requests from others and making offers to other people.
4. Understand the value of making complete requests, offers and commitments at work.
5. Be able to hold people directly accountable when they fail to fulfill commitments they have made to you.
Did you know you can now get UNLIMITED Continuing Education Credit Hours for only $199/year?
Click Here to learn more.
In order to view this course, you will need to be able to view a PDF document for the course material. If your device doesn't have the capability to view a PDF, you can click here to download Adobe Acrobat for free.
The board approval status information is provided based on our current understanding of the licensing agencies. Please note that it is the responsibility of each licensee to verify acceptance of our courses with their licensing agency.